What we do
We use qualitative, quantitative and mixed methodologies to deliver custom-made research and evaluation solutions.
We are experts at designing methodologies that answer our clients’ questions and help them to understand the outcomes and impact of their work.
- Qualitative research – telephone and face-to-face interviews, focus groups, case studies, ethnography and participant observation
- Quantitative research – online and postal surveys, costs collection and analysis, cost-benefit analysis, population projection, prevalence estimates and analysis of future demand
- Secondary data analysis – we can analyse and interpret your existing data, from surveys, interviews, or from your website and social media stats
- Desk research and reviews – systematic and rapid literature reviews, evidence reviews and assessments, scoping studies and feasibility studies
- Evaluation and impact assessment – exploring and identifying the progress, outcomes and impact of projects, programmes and policies
- Reporting and dissemination – clear and insightful reports, summaries, presentations, articles, web content, easy-read pieces and infographics
- Methodological advice, project management and consultancy – we can help you design and run your own research and evaluation, project manage your in-house research, or provide input and advice on your existing evaluation frameworks.
You can find some examples of the projects that we have done here.